Intimate Wedding Experience, Dick Brothers Brewery, Quincy, IL
Also known as: Micro Weddings, fancy elopements, Minimony, mini weddings
What is this crazy package that I have created for such a low and amazing price? Well, keep reading! I’m going to answer all your burning questions about this crazy concept that I can’t wait to take off!
The Intimate Wedding Experience is for you to enjoy your big day with those near and dear, curated and stress-free. Sit back and relax as we plan your special day.
What is IWE
It’s a “fancy elopement”. A day that you share with another couple, at a different time. It’s a short and drama-free event that you can enjoy with your closest loved ones, or with just the two of you!
- You and your guests will show up at the time you booked, dressed in your finest and ready to celebrate!
- Your short and sweet ceremony lasts about 10-15 minutes, making the day official. Our officiant works closely with you to make the ceremony personal and exactly what you want.
- As soon as those “I Do’s” are done, we’ll pop the champagne! Your cocktail style reception is complete with music, sweets and appetizers, and will last for 3 hours. This gives you plenty of time to enjoy and celebrate with those near and dear to your heart.
- At the end or your Intimate Wedding Experience, we send you on your married way with our photographer to capture all the newlywed magic with a couple only session.
Do we get married with other couples?
Heck no! We have time slots to choose from, and we have the day planned out carefully to make sure that you don’t run into anyone else’s event.
What does this cost?
We will post the specific pricing for each Intimate Wedding Experience, as it will depend on the venue we book, other vendors and any perks we bring on board for you – but we promise it will be affordable! Our goal is to keep it between $4,500-$5,500 per couple
What is included?
- The venue with chairs and tables (linens if applicable)
- The officiant
- Décor (altar-area, candles, small table settings, etc.) and any styling elements we choose to use.
- Flowers for the couple to keep
- Small cake or other sweets for you and your guests
- A glass of champagne or sparkling juice for you and your guests. (This can also be upgraded to signature cocktails)
- Instrumental music of your choice for the short and sweet ceremony and DJ/MC for your cocktail style reception.
- Photography throughout your entire time with us, a 30-minute couple-only session and 100 edited digital photos with a print release.
- 4-6 appetizers of your choosing to enjoy during your cocktail style reception.
- Custom designed digital invitations for you to email to your guests or print off and
formerly mail to your guests
What times are available?
We will release the times for each specific Intimate Wedding, but usually they will be:
10:00am – 2:00pm
3:00pm – 7:00pm
How many guests can we invite?
Usually we can accommodate 40 guests. This is dependent on our venue selections and the budget we try to stay under. We will post the guest limit with each date when they are available
What are the dates?
February 6th, 2021
May 1st, 2021
August 7th, 2021
Are we allowed to customize?
No, at least when it comes to design and vendors. The logic behind the Intimate Wedding Experience is the stress-free experience of not making all the decisions! That being said, we will of course accommodate dietary needs and most of our vendors will be offering limited upgrades, so that you can personalize your Intimate Wedding Experience! Our officiant will also reach out to you to make sure that your ceremony is just how you want it
Can we choose the date?
We provide a carefully curated experience, and to be able to do that, we pre-select the dates. Again, this part of the stress-free experience and we hope that one of our dates will work for you